Your Local Pest Control Experts
AR Pest Control Aurora are your neighbours in your community so we know the unique pest pressures that exist in Aurora. Our clients in Aurora have come to rely on AR Pest Control Aurora for our exceptional pest control expertise, knowledge, experience, and customer service.
AR Pest Control Aurora offers our neighbours in Aurora peace of mind because when they speak with an AR Pest Control Aurora team member, they are courteous, engaging, highly trained individuals who will provide a concise range of options. Are you having issues with any of the following occasional invaders Ants, Bats, Bed Bugs, Bees Beetles Birds, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Biting Flies, Groundhogs, Hornets, Lady Bugs, Mice, Mosquitoes, Raccoons, Rats, Skunks, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps, Weevils Wildlife – AR Pest Control Aurora has a solution for that.
Official Pest Control Certifications, Awards & Affiliations
- AR Pest Control Aurora offers you reliable and affordable services.
- AR Pest Control Aurora’s team has a wealth of innovative, practical experience. We work with you to customize and implement the safest and most environmentally friendly, IPM (Integrated Pest Management) service solution that will meet and exceed all your pest control needs.
- AR Pest Control Aurora offers inspections for commercial, industrial, and from small to large multi-unit residential clients with written quotations without you having to wait for days for a return call or email.
- AR Pest Control Aurora has developed the best solution and methodology for a wide range of occasional invaders. We realize that every client has individual needs and issues. Our team promises to complete our work in a timely manner that is the least inconvenience to you.
AR Pest Control in AURORA
Some Interesting Facts about AURORA:
In 1804, Richard Machell became the first merchant at the crossroads of Yonge and Wellington and the hamlet soon became known as Machell’s Corners. Charles Doan was another early businessman at Machell’s Corners and became the first postmaster and later the first reeve, which later became the town of Aurora.
Aurora was the childhood home of Lester B. Pearson, Prime Minister of Canada from 1963 to 1968, when his father, Rev. Edwin Pearson, was the Methodist minister.
DON’T LOOSE ANYMORE SLEEP or TIME. Simply call AR Pest Control Aurora for a consultation and estimate at 1-855-670-7378 and we will be happy to help you.
Bed Bugs Problems in Aurora
Bed Bugs have become a significant problem in Aurora. They have become a major cause of lost business in the entertainment and hospitality industries.
They are easily spread and difficult to treat resulting in rapid growth in the number of bed bug outbreaks around the world.
The key to beating any bed bug infestation is to raise awareness of what to look for and to ensure bed bugs are dealt with immediately once discovered.
Cockroaches Problem in Aurora
Many homeowners, Property Managers, Private Schools, Hotel General Managers and businesses in Bradford are dealing with Cockroaches.
Cockroaches are usually attracted to food available somewhere in your property. They will eat anything from foods, paper, packaging, plastics and fabrics to animal matter (e.g. hamster and rabbit droppings).
The three main types of cockroaches commonly found in homes in Canada include the German cockroach, Oriental cockroach and American cockroach.
All species are usually found in greatest numbers in the kitchen or where food is stored.
Some information you should know about Cockroaches
- Cockroach can breed rapidly.
- Cockroach produce an obnoxious odour that taints food and objects they come into contact with.
- Cockroach droppings cause asthma and eczema.
- Cockroach carry a range of serious illnesses including dysentery, gastroenteritis, salmonella and typhoid.
Do Cockroaches bite humans?
The cockroach is an omnivore, that is, it eats everything edible. They are rarely aggressive enough to attack people while awake but could if you were asleep. Only larger cockroach species could take a bite through human skin.
Can Cockroaches Fly?
Yes, some species are stronger fliers than others. The Oriental and German cockroach species do not fly.
I suspect a Cockroach Infestation
Signs of a cockroach problem can be identified by various physical evidence such as cockroach droppings, smear marks, shed skin, cockroach eggs, damage caused by cockroaches, unusual odour and actual sightings in; kitchens and basements.
Discovering a roach infestation requires immediate action to ensure a fast solution to the problem and to minimize the health risks associated with this insect.
Cockroach are usually attracted to food available in your property. They will eat anything from foods, paper, packaging, plastics and fabrics to animal matter (e.g. hamster and rabbit droppings).
It is often easier to spot signs of a problem in your home or business rather than an actual live cockroach. As nocturnal creatures, cockroach usually hide out of sight during the day and become more active in their search for food at night.
Mice are common Problems in Aurora
Many restaurants, hotels, entertainment facilities, manufacturing facilities, logistics warehouses and residences in Aurora are dealing with mice, for some of you it is a constant issue. Your business or home offers everything a mice or mouse colony needs to sustain themselves. Your business or home offers food, water and shelter, and because mice are not picky eater and they tend to chew through anything they see as an obstacle to get to a food or harbourage site. Mice can also cause a host of serious structural issues. Some of the issues/problems mice can cause include damaging walls, chewing wiring and furniture, and they can also carry serious diseases – so it’s important to get rid of mice as soon as possible before they take a foot hold in the building. The longer you wait the more serious the issues can become.
Mice Deterrent Tips
The best way to prevent problems with mice in your home or business is to deny them access inside. If mice manage to gain entry indoors, it is important to set up effective mouse deterrents. If you can deter mice, you will also reduce the damage they can cause to your property and avoid the health risks associated with exposure to this rodent.
Identify gaps, cracks and crevasses where mice can gain entry. If you examine the exterior of your property or building and notice any holes the size of a quarter or larger, that can become a point of entry. You can fill in those entry points with copper wool or with a cement mixture. DO NOT USE expansion foam because mice will easily eat through the foam. DO NOT use steel wool because steel wool will rust within a few years and mice will gain access.
Mice are great climbers and can scale rough exteriors of buildings or walk along wires. Identify any gaps located higher up your building, or on your rooftop, and make sure any entry points are properly blocked.
- Food safety– Be careful not to attract mice with food. Where possible food should be stored in plastic or metal containers. Regularly clean under stoves, refrigerators and cupboards.
- Doors– Fit bristle (or brush) strips to the bottom of doors to prevent entry, especially in older properties where the door fit may not be snug.
- Pipework– Seal holes around existing or new pipes with coarse grade stainless steel wire wool and caulking (pliable sealant).
- Holes– These are often made in exterior walls for cables and pipes; check that old pipework holes are sealed too. Any holes that are larger than 0.5cm will allow mice to gain access because their jaws can fit into tight spaces like these and quickly chew larger openings that allow them to enter a building.
- Vents– Cover these with fine galvanized wire mesh, especially if they are damaged.
- Eaves– Fix damaged roofing and use wire mesh to seal gaps.
- Vegetation– Trim tree branches back from the house and where possible avoid plants growing up the sides of your property. Vines, shrubs or overhanging branches can be used for mice to get onto roofs. Overgrown vegetation close to the walls will offer mice shelter and potential nesting sites.
- Lawns– Keep grass mown short to reduce shelter and seeds for food. Ideally leave a gap between the building foundations and the garden.
How do I get rid of Cockroaches?
There are range of off the shelf do-it-yourself products that can be purchased from local shopping centres, but they are not as strong or effective as the products used by professionals. Hiring a professional Pest Control company for inspection and treatment is often the most effective way to get rid of cockroach in your home or business.
Your AR Pest Control Aurora office has products developed for the control Cockroaches. Due to the difficulty of eliminating Cockroaches, it is advisable to contact an AR Service Representative.
For no obligation quotation contact us at 1-(855) 670-7378 or at email@example.com we would like to help you.
Our pest control services cover the following areas:
Get in Touch
AR Pest Control offers residential, commercial, industrial and large multi-unit residential clients with written quotations without you having to wait days for a return call or an email. Contact us for a no obligation, no hassle, best price quote at (905) 670-7378
AR Pest Control
6355 Kennedy Road, Unit #1 Mississauga, ON L5T 2L5
Find Us on Map
Let's Talk About Your Needs
After we get some information from you, we’ll set up a time to discuss your pest control needs in further detail.