Dear AR Pest Control Clients and Partners,
You most likely are familiar with COVID-19 by now, but just in case you are not familiar or you are looking for some information, I have taken the liberty to summarize some facts to inform you of our preparedness. I would like you rest assured that AR Pest Control is taking COVID-19 extremely seriously.
In these uncertain times, specifically surrounding COVID-19,AR Pest Controls has developed protocols and a preparedness planwith respect to continuing to fight the spread of COVID-19.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety, the safety of your Business, the Safety of your Employees and our Employees.
If you remember during interactions with myself, our Sales Team and our Staff, you have probably heard TWO of our core values and promises as a commitment to you and your business:
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
- “Our job is to protect you Brand Identity”
The information below outlines our Protocol and Preparedness plan and our continuing commitment to provide you exceptional quality of service and commitment to our valued Clients and partners.
- A brief history of COVID-19
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- What to look out for with COVID-19
- Preventative Measures your AR Pest Control Technician and what you and your staff might want to adopt if you haven’t already.
General COVID-19 History
COVID-19 has been identified and upgraded as a global pandemic by W.H.O. (The World Health Organization) that could spread into our communities.
At AR Pest Control we must play an active role if we are to stop the spread of this virus.
HERE ARE SOME DETAILS AND INFORMATION COPIED DIRECTLY FROM YORK REGION HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE
How COVID -19 spreads:
When someone who has COVID-19 coughs or exhales they release droplets of infected fluid. Most of these droplets fall on nearby surfaces and objects – such as desks, tables or telephones. People could catch COVID-19 by touching contaminated surfaces or objects – and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. If they are standing within one meter of a person with COVID-19 they can catch it by breathing in droplets coughed out or exhaled by them. In other words, COVID-19 spreads in a similar way to flu.
COVID-19 Symptoms and what to look out for
Most persons infected with COVID-19 experience mild symptoms and recover. However, some go on to experience more serious illness and may require hospital care. Risk of serious illness rises with age: people over 40 seem to be more vulnerable than those under 40. People with weakened immune systems and people with conditions such as diabetes, heart and lung disease are also more vulnerable to serious illness. Simple ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your workplace
COVID-19 Preventative Measures
The low-cost measures below will help prevent the spread of infections in your workplace, such as colds, flu and stomach bugs, and protect your customers, contractors and employees. Employers should start doing these things now, even if COVID-19 has not arrived in the communities where they operate. They can already reduce working days lost due to illness and stop or slow the spread of COVID-19 if it arrives at one of your workplaces.
Below is AR Pest Controls Covid-19 Protocol for all team members:
- PLEASE – Make sure your workplaces are clean and disinfected regularly.
- Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) need to be wiped with disinfectant regularly
- Why? Because contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that COVID-19 spreads.
- PLEASE – Wash your hands with HOT water and soap for at least 30 seconds and as often as you can.
- PLEASE – AVOID people who are coughing by removing yourself from the area.
- PLEASE – Try to stay at least 3 meters away from workers in the facilities or business you service.
- PLEASE – When arriving at an account please ask if they have a COVID-19 Protocol and what measures they would like you to follow while at their facility.
- PLEASE – Wear your Protective Gloves at each account during the service.
- PLEASE – Make sure when removing your Protective Gloves you turn them completely inside out when removing them and dispose of them.
- PLEASE – DO NOTshake hands with Clients or Client Contacts unless you are wearing your Protective Gloves.
- PLEASE – Have – Protective Face Masks with you at all times in your Equipment Bag (in a Zip Lock Bag) just in case the client asks you to wear it during the time of your Service or while in their facility.
- PLEASE – Refrain from touching your face as much as possible.
- PLEASE– If you have to cough, only cough into your sleeve.
- PLEASE – Report to AR Management should you have any reason to believe that you were is a facility or business that might have a COVID-19.
- AR Pest Control Management – has instructed our employeeswho have 3 or more symptoms simultaneously to please report it to AR Management and seek medical attention immediately.
Should you have any questions please contact me directly.
AR Pest Control