We at AR Pest Control know that your business’s success and reputation are dependent on the trust and loyalty of its customers, staff, associates, vendors and suppliers.
AR Pest Control knows first-hand the pain-staking work, long hours and dedication it takes to develop, build and maintain your brand and professional reputation on top of running your business. The reality is that a lot of blood, sweat, tears and sleepless nights are invested in a business.
It’s hard to imagine how quickly a business’s brand reputation can turn negative from a pest issue or even just a single mouse or cockroach sighting from a customer. The saying “There is no such thing as bad publicity” is a myth. No business wants to famous for a viral video of a pest sighting or full-blown infestation taken on a customer’s iPhone.
Yes, people may be talking about you, but not in ways that help your bottom line stay out of the red.
- People are not advocating for your brand or referring you.
- What they are saying helps to tear down all that you have built up.
In today’s digital world, these reviews, stories and pictures never really go away, no matter how hard you try to mute them.
How Do Pest Issues Impact Brand Reputation?
- Some pests like Cockroaches and rodents pose serious health risks to your employees and customers through biting and contamination, which can cause real sickness.
- They can make your workplace or facilities unsafe by causing structural damage (Mice, Rats and Carpenter Ants or electrical fires Mice and Rats
- Pests, especially Bed Bugs, Spider, Cockroaches and Earwigs, can terrify customers and cause anxiety.
- Pest issues can impact your staff’s productivity and moral while at work by being a nuisance or causing anxiety.
- Your employees will talk to others outside your organization about their work environment, which can hurt your chances of finding reputable and talented people to hire.
- Suppliers, vendors and associates will not want to do business with you because your workplace, warehouse, facilities or stores are unsafe, unsanitary and contaminated, and they do not want to put their own brand reputation and business in jeopardy.
Plain and simple – pest issues deter people from doing business with you or working for you.
What Types Of Businesses Protect Their Brand With Commercial Pest Control?
- Food Processing
- Food Service
- Supermarket & Grocery
- Convenience Stores
- Hotels & Lodging
- Retail Stores
- Manufacturing Distribution & Logistic
- Storage Facilities
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Golf Courses
- Property Management
- Apartment Buildings
- Large Sports Centres
- Coliseums and Arenas
- Municipals and Cities
So What Is Commercial Pest Control?
Many businesses think that having a pest control number on file and calling it only when they have a serious issue is good enough. It’s not. This approach only gives the illusion of brand protection. Real Commercial Pest Control a partnership and corporative relationship between a business and pest control professional.
For commercial pest control to be effective and give you tangible brand reputation protection, it’s important that you hire a commercial pest control expert that:
- Brings you through the pest control program development process or evaluation process from start to finish.
- Wants to learn about (and understand) your entire operation, processes, products, services, customers, culture, and needs.
- Develops an intelligent, custom plan specific to your business needs and processes.
- Has the right knowledge, expertise, methods, technology and devises to execute the pest control plan.
Make sure that when you are vetting your commercial pest control professional you check that they can help you through the process of Certification and help you meet any needed requirements for certifications like The Foundation Food Safety Certification (FSSC), Safe Quality Foods (SQF), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) or Hazard Analysis Critical Control Pints (HACCP).
What Can You Expect From A Commercial Pest Control Partner?
- An Inspection
- An assessment
- A list of deficiencies
- An ongoing, intelligent plan for treating and monitoring pests
- Your involvement – You need to act on the deficiency report
Partnering with a commercial pest control company is a real game changer because of the expertise they bring and because are held as accountable as they are.
Protect your brand reputation and bottom line with commercial pest control services.
AR Pest Control office has products developed for the control most if not ALL occasional invaders that threaten businesses. Due to the potential danger to your Brand Identity and property damage, health risks and risk of loss to businesses, we advise you to contact an AR Service Representative and we will answer all your questions.
For a free no obligation quotation simply call AR Pest Control at 1-855-670-7378 and we will be happy to help you.